Good food is a universal passion – and if you’re in the foody business, it’s vital to have a good website to showcase your products, services, or knowledge. Whether you own a restaurant or a catering business, or you’re a food bloggers or recipe creator, there IS a great WordPress theme out that that’s perfect for you. We’ve done the prep work ahead of time and narrowed down some of the best options to get you started…
WordPress Website Templates for Restaurants
If you own a restaurant, you absolutely need a website to get people through the door! When choosing a WP website template to promote your restaurant (or fast food business, or food truck), look for themes that are mobile friendly, include bookings integrations, a good gallery, and options for reviews, testimonials, Google Maps locations, and social sharing.
Gourmet : $89
Looking for a slick theme that comes complete with one-click installation? If you’re new to WordPress, Gourmet can help you get your site up and running in a snap – and comes with all the bells and whistles you’ll need to showcase your restaurant or catering business professionally.
Key features of Gourmet:
- Pre-built theme pages that are fully customizable
- Beautiful premium Layer and Revolution sliders to showcase your dishes
- Four types of built-in header options
- Easily show your location on Google Maps
Try the Gourmet live demo now.
Not sure Gourmet is right for you? These three WordPress templates designed especially for the restaurant niche are also worth a look…
WordPress Website Templates for Bakeries
In the bakery biz? Whether you sell your sweet treats online or in-store, having a visually appealing and functional website will help potential customers find you online, build interest in your products and services, and drive sales.
Sweet Cake : $49
Designed with sweetness in mind, Sweet Cake is the perfect for theme for bakeries, chocolatiers and patisseries looking to build a visually appealing portfolio site. Compatible with Visual Composer for the ultimate in customization, this theme is also WooCommerce ready, so you can sell your sweet treats online.
Key features of Sweet Cakes:
- Easy installation and ready-to-go content demo so you can get your site up and running fast
- Revolution slider for slides, carousels, slideshows and more
- Add all of your locations and show them with a preview image via Google Maps
- One-click install and great video tutorials
Try the Sweet Cakes live demo now.
Not sure Sweet Cakes is right for you? These three WordPress templates designed especially for the bakery niche are also worth a look…
WordPress Website Templates for Food Bloggers
The food blog business is booming – so if you want to stay ahead of your competition, you’ll need a WP website template that not only looks good, but is easy to navigate, promotes engagement and social sharing, and puts your content front and center.
Kaleidoscope : $59
Perfect for bloggers who love visual templates, Kaleidoscope has been created to display your recipes in a Pinterest-style layout that truly is a fest for the eyes. Responsive for perfect viewing on all devices, this theme has built in ad seeding for those looking to monetize their blog through online advertising.
Key features of Kaleidoscope:
- Clean, minimalist design
- More than 80 customization options, including fonts, colors, layout and behaviors
- Full social media integrations and built in follower counts
- AJAX pagination for a slicker and quicker user experience
- Custom styling for three popular industry recipe widgets (EasyRecipe, Meal Planner Pro, and WP Recipe Maker)
Try the Kaleidoscope live demo now.
Not sure Kaleidoscope is right for you? These three WordPress templates designed especially for the food blogger niche are also worth a look…
WordPress Website Templates for Caterers
Want to ensure people find your business online when the need for professional catering experience arises, and then choose your business above your competition? Selecting the best WP website template is crucial – particularly if you’re a far better more comfortable in the kitchen than behind the wheel of a web development project. Look for a sleek and professional template that’s mobile-friendly, offers customization to fit with your brand, and includes options for bookings and enquiries.
Liber : $75
Offering a chic, high-end design and fantastic functionality, Liber is the perfect theme for caterers. Offering a one-click demo import for quick set-up, this template offers not one, but four unique theme demos to choose from, depending on your business’ needs and your preference for look and feel.
Key features of Liber:
- Mobile-friendly, responsive layout so potential clients can browse your offerings on the go
- Booking functionality, to allow you to take job reservations directly from your website
- WooCommerce integration, so you can take deposits with ease online
- A huge array of customization options available – with further design flexibility via the Elementor drag and drop builder
Try the Liber live demo now.
Not sure Liber is right for you? These three WordPress templates designed especially for the catering niche are also worth a look…
Alright foodies – what WordPress website templates do YOU recommend?! Let us know in the comments below.