Want something a little different for your coming website project? Looking for beautiful and functional new WordPress themes that won’t break the bank? Here are some of the newest premium WordPress themes available for less than $50!
Designed by the folks at Themefuse, Haven is a responsive WordPress Theme that’s perfect for owners of be used by hotels, motels, hostels, apartments or any other accommodation service providers.
Offering a package of three demos themes, Haven is designed for ease of use and a high level of functionality.
Key features include:
- A drag and drop visual framework that allows you to craft any page without coding skills
- An external booking shortcode that integrates seamlessly with the most important platforms in the hotel and travel industry.
- Premium quality sliders that can be personalized using any of the six types of customizations available
- Google fonts integration and multi language support with the Polylang or WPML plugins
Brand new from the RocketTheme’s family is Supra – a modern, minimalist and versatile Joomla template that’s built for speed and ease of use of on the Gantry 5 framework. Featuring simple, intuitive forms and drag-and-drop functionality, Supra has been designed to help you create a gorgeous content-rich website in no time.
- Responsive layout that adapts to the viewing device, such as laptop or mobile
- Choose from six preset style variations, easily customizable from the admin
- Advanced Menu Editor with drag and drop, multiple columns and more
- Unique, and intuitive interface for colors and fonts, with live previews
- A Dropdown Menu system, with inline icons, multiple columns and more
- Enhance site content with rich typography and FontAwesome icons
Perfect for lifestyle and travel writers, Mariana is a simple and beautiful blogging theme recently released by the Mojo Marketplace team. Great for WordPress beginners, Mariana includes full support of the WP Customizer, a number of great layouts, two color schemes, a fixed sidebar to keep all widgets ready at hand), Instagram and MailChimp integration, and much more.
- HTML code integrated to meet SEO best practices, and compatible with All on One SEO Pack and SEO by Yoast
- A flexible and clean design, built with HTML5 and CSS3
- One-Click demo install and performance optimization
- Visual Composer support so you can create unlimited variants of homepage layouts
Now available from Themejunkie, Featured has been designed to allow WP users to create their own beautiful and fully customizable publications and online magazines. Complete with multiple pre-built layouts for feature pages, posts, categories, and more, Featured includes an easy-to-use page builder, so you can customize your layouts, move content blocks around, and make your design your own.
- Mix-and-match simple navigation links
- Powerful image-based mega menus to featured categories or posts
- A range of sidebar widgets to increase engagement by showing popular, related, and similar posts
- Easy customization so you can upload your own logo, change colors, fonts, layouts, and more
- Highlight how popular your content is by showing the number of views or Likes each post has received
Looking to build a new online store? New from Creative Market, MultiShop is a powerful premium WooCommerce WordPress theme, built specifically for online sellers and eCommerce sites. Whether you’re selling clothing, electronics, handmade items, mechanical parts or high-end accessories, MultiShop aims to help increase conversions and drive sales without any coding knowledge.
- Responsive layout
- Mega menu
- Page builder
- Awesome Slider Revolution
- Product quick view
- Easy One Click installation
What new WordPress themes have you discovered lately that you’d like to spread the word about? Let us know in the comments below!