SEO is an essential part of the internet. Millions of businesses rely on it for their success and livelihood. If your website’s SEO isn’t up-to-date, you might be costing yourself money with every lost opportunity.
That’s why we’ve compiled this list of our top five favorite providers for hosting WordPress sites that excel in optimizing your search results for increased business exposure and visibility. WordPress history dates back to 2003 when it was just a fork of b2/cafelog Mike Little and Matt Mullenweg. Fast forward to January 2003 and Mullenweg used the source code of b2/cafelog to create a new platform with added features that he thought were cool.
Top 5 WordPress Hosting Providers
When it comes to choosing a WordPress host using the biggest isn’t necessarily the best, we break down our current favorite WordPress hosts here.
Over the past few years, SiteGround has established itself as an incredible provider and one of the top web hosts for WordPress for many reasons.
For starters, the company offers unlimited bandwidth, unlimited storage space, and a 99.9% uptime guarantee during peak hours.
The company is also rapid in resolving any technical issues that arise. They also offer domain registration, email, and other services as part of their hosting package.
- Excellent customer service. they get back to you very quickly
- They are extremely willing to help you with any questions you have and will assist in any way possible.
- They have an excellent knowledge base which is easily searchable for your needs.
- They also offer many ways to backup your website, including tools such as the WP-Anywhere plugin that allows you to backup your site from anywhere.
- They have great tutorials regarding making the most of your website from WordPress usage, SEO, and more.
- They may be a little expensive for some buyers.
- You must pay upfront for their services, which isn’t ideal for those who don’t have a lot of money to spend.
InMotion Hosting has become known as a reliable web host that allows customers to have full root access to their servers so they can configure them at will. The company offers diverse support with both phone and live chat options for its customers.
- They have excellent customer service, especially with live chat.
- Can use any payment method, which is a huge plus for some people.
- Their servers are sturdy and will support you even if you have a lot of traffic on your website.
- The data centers are in Los Angeles and Dallas, which is great since that gives the user quite a few options for server locations.
- Some themes might not be compatible with their hosting platform.
- The company has been known to charge extremely high prices for its website hosting services.
In recent years, DreamHost has become one of the fastest-growing web hosting providers and is well-known for its value-for-money hosting plans. The company offers a bonus of up to $500 if a customer signs up with them during their special offer period.
- There are plenty of WordPress hosts that offer free domain name registration, but this is the first time I’ve seen it included in the hosting package.
- The customer support is rapid and efficient, and they’re beneficial at giving you the correct information to help you manage and improve your website.
- They have 24-hour access to technical support.
- Their server locations are spread across many different parts of the world, which gives users many options for server locations.
- The free account is limited to a certain amount of bandwidth.
- The membership packages are an additional cost.
- They have a lot of different payment options, which can be overwhelming for some buyers.
BlueHost is often referred to as being “the best value web hosting company in the industry.” They’re one of the best hosts for WordPress because they offer generous support and unlimited bandwidth. Additionally, you’re likely to find better speeds and reliability with Bluehost.
Nexcess has a managed WordPress hosting service where all the heavy lifting is done by them.
- Easy-to-use dashboard focused purely on managing WordPress sites
- Automatic Plugin updates using Visual comparison tool
- Ability to add more users
- Effortless, plugin-based migrations to make it simple to move websites
- Create multiple website templates simultaneously using Stencils
- Automatic core updates to WordPress allows for greater security and serenity
- Automated backups make it easier to restore from earlier points as needed or to download a backup at any time.
When it comes to hosting WordPress, there are a lot of good providers. However, these five are the ones that excel at providing you with the hosting services you need for your WordPress site. Whether you’re a serious blogger or a small business owner looking to optimize your online visibility, these companies are sure to help you.