If you’re a freelance creative or working within a development agency environment and looking for an integrated tool for project management, collaboration or support, these four free and premium plugin options are a great place to start.
WP Customer Area
WP Customer Area is a free client area solution focused on managing private content and file sharing. Current features include:
- Secure customer area, with user access via log in
- Private pages and files that can be assigned to particular users, and are only listed in the customer area
- Private file grouping by category and year
- Comments on private files and pages
- Plugin appearance customization using your own themes and templates
- Protect post types, to make external content private
- Advanced custom fields integration to harness the power of ACF
- Owner restrictions for enhanced publishing permissions and control
- Conversations for private messaging
- Managed groups for user groups run by managers
WHMCS Client Area for WordPress
Integrate orders, billing, support and and all other client management operations into WordPress with the WHMCS Client Area plugin via CodeCanyon. This integration is designed to provide your clients with a user-friendly and consistent customer experience, while offering full control over what you want to display.
Available for a regular license fee of just $28, WHMCS Client Area for WordPress works with any WP theme, is SEO friendly, and offers single sign ons for ease of use.
WordPress Hide Admin Menu
Offering a user-friendly interface, WordPress Hide Admin Menu offers an easy way to create a simplified menu for your clients and users while hiding important information you don’t want to give them access to. Customizable by user role, all you need do is select from the checkboxes corresponding to menu items. Simple!
WordPress Hide Admin Menu is available for a regular license fee of just $29 from Code Canyon and is compatible with WordPress MultiSite.
Want to take control of your WordPress dashboard and improve the user experience for your clients? Client Dash is designed to do just that – offering a number of powerful features to simplify and customize your WP dashboard:
- Customize the WordPress admin menu using the built in drag and drop menu system
- Create new dashboard widgets with large buttons to direct users to these new pages
- Restrict access to content on Client Dash pages for specific roles
Client Dash is available FREE via the WordPress Plugins Directory.