Sales funnels are a necessary part of any business. A well-designed sale funnel can help you increase sales, get more leads, and boost your conversion rate.
But with so many sales funnel software tools on the market, it can be hard to know which one is right for you. This list will help you find the best funnel software for your business.
We’ve gathered the top 10 sales funnel tool based on features, usability, and price. Read on to learn more about each sales funnel software tool and find the one that’s right for you.
Sales Funnel 101
A sales funnel is a sales process that helps you convert leads into customers. It does this by guiding people through a series of steps that turn them from strangers into buyers. The sales funnel starts with getting people to visit your website.
You do this by creating compelling content and driving traffic to your site. Once people are on your site, you need to get them to sign up for your email list. You can do this by offering a freebie in exchange for their email address.
Once you have their email address, you can start sending them marketing messages. These messages will build on the relationship you started with the freebie and eventually lead to a sale. The sales funnel doesn’t end there, though. You need to continue providing value to your customers after they buy from you.
This can be done through email marketing, social media, and other channels. Sales funnel is also considered as marketing automation because it helps businesses automate the sales process.
The Benefits Of Using A Sales Funnel
There are many benefits of using a sales funnel, including:
Increased Sales: A well-designed funnel can increase your sales by converting more leads into customers.
Lead Generation: A funnel can help you generate more leads by driving traffic to your website and getting people to sign up for your email list.
Higher Conversion Rate: A funnel can help you boost your conversion rate by guiding people through a series of steps that turn them from strangers into buyers.
Now that you know what a sales funnel is, let’s take a look at the top 10 sales funnel software tools.
Top 10 Sales Funnel Software Tools
Price: Plans start at $97/month
Free trial: 14-Days Free Trial
- ClickFunnels is by far the best sales funnel software tools available today.
- Create sales funnels with its drag and drop editor, share funnels ability, and ease of use, it is the clear choice for any business owner or entrepreneur.
- It is designed to help entrepreneurs increase their sales and get more leads with its powerful suite of tools.
- ClickFunnels includes everything you need to create, launch, and optimize your sales funnel.
- It comes with a built-in email autoresponder, landing page builder, shopping cart, and membership site builder.
ClickFunnels also integrates with over a dozen other software tools, making it the most comprehensive sales funnel builder on the market. It’s an easy-to-use platform that offers a wide variety of features, making it perfect for small businesses and entrepreneurs.
The one-click upsell feature is particularly useful, as it allows you to increase potential revenue from your customer base with minimal effort.
ClickFunnels simply turn your sales and marketing efforts into a well-oiled machine. There is a reason why ClickFunnels is the most popular sales funnel builder.
ClickFunnels Origin Story
In 2014, Russell Brunson and Todd Dickerson set out to create a sales funnel software tool that would make it easy for businesses of all sizes to increase sales and boost conversions.
They succeeded in their mission, and ClickFunnels has been helping businesses of all sizes ever since.
ClickFunnels Marketing Message
“Enabling People To Grow Their Companies Through Sales Funnels”
For another perspective on ClickFunnels check out The Funnel Brother’s review.
Price: Plans start at $199/year
Free trial: Not Available
- OptimizePress is a WordPress plugin that allows you to create high-converting landing pages and sales pages.
- The platform is easy to use, offers a wide range of templates, and is affordable for small businesses and entrepreneurs.
- One potential downside of using OptimizePress is that you’re limited to using WordPress.
- If you’re not familiar with WordPress, or if you don’t have the time to learn how to use it, this could be a major stumbling block.
- If you’re comfortable using WordPress, though, and you need a platform that’s easy to use and offers a wide range of templates, OptimizePress is definitely worth considering.
OptimizePress Origin Story
OptimizePress was founded in 2010 by James Dyson.
The company was started to help businesses create better websites.
Today, OptimizePress is one of the most popular WordPress plugins.
OptimizePress Marketing Message
“Build a website that gets you more leads and sales”
Price: Plans start at $14.90/month
Free trial: Not Available
- Builderall aims to be an all-in-one marketing solution for small businesses and entrepreneurs.
- The sale funnel software platform includes a wide range of features, including a page builder, email marketing, landing pages, and more.
- If you head to the Builderall website, you can take a look at the full list of features to get an idea of everything the platform has to offer.
- To have so many features in one platform sounds great, but it can also be a bit overwhelming.
- If you’re not familiar with marketing terminology and concepts, you could find yourself feeling lost pretty quickly.
- Builderall is definitely worth considering if you’re looking for an all-in-one marketing solution, but it’s important to keep in mind that the platform may be too complex for beginners.
Builderall Origin Story
Builderall was founded in 2011 by Erick Salgado.
The company was started with the goal of helping small businesses and entrepreneurs grow their businesses online.
Builderall Marketing Message
“We believe in affordable, but still State-of-the-art tools for every entrepreneur…”
Price: Plans start at $199/month
Free trial: 14-Days Free Trial
- Infusionsoft is now Keap, but the platform still offers the same great features that Infusionsoft did.
- Keap is an all-in-one marketing solution for small businesses and entrepreneurs.
- The sale funnel software tool includes a wide range of features, including an email marketing platform, landing page builder, customer relationship management, and more.
Keap is a great sale funnel software platform for small businesses and entrepreneurs who need an all-in-one marketing solution. However, the platform can be expensive, and it’s not always easy to use.
With the high price tag and the learning curve, Keap may not be the best platform for everyone. However, with over 20 years in the industry, Keap is a well-established platform that has helped countless businesses grow and succeed.
Keap Origin Story
In 2001, two friends, Clate Mask and Scott Martineau, had a shared problem.
They both ran successful small businesses but felt overwhelmed by all the day-to-day tasks that came with running a business.
So, they set out to create a solution that would help small businesses automate their marketing and sales tasks.
And thus, Keap was born.
Keap Marketing Message
“Do work that matters. Automate the rest”
Price: Starts at $149/month
Free trial: 14-Days Free Trial
- Kajabi is an all-in-one sales funnel software tool and platform that allows you to create and sell online courses.
- The platform includes everything you need to create a course, including a course builder, create landing pages, email marketing, and more.
- Kajabi is a great platform for entrepreneurs who want to create and sell online courses.
- What makes Kajabi stand out from other course-creation platforms is its comprehensive feature set and its easy-to-use interface.
- The only downside to Kajabi is its price tag. The platform starts at $149/month, which can be a bit expensive for some entrepreneurs.
Kajabi Origin Story
Kajabi was founded in 2009 by Kenny Rueter and Travis Rosser.
The two entrepreneurs were looking for a platform that would allow them to create and sell online courses, and they couldn’t find anything that met their needs.
So, they decided to build their own platform.
Kajabi Marketing Message
“We’re creating a world where technology is no longer a barrier to building a successful business online”
Price: Starts at Free
Free Trial: Free Plan is free for life
- GrooveFunnels is another sales funnel software tool and all-in-one marketing platform that offers a wide range of features, including email marketing, landing pages, and more.
- When GrooveFunnels first launched, it took the market by storm by being one of the first platforms to offer a free plan that was free for life.
- While GrooveFunnels wants to be an all-in-one solution, the platform is still in its early stages and some of the features are still in development.
- But with the guidance of Mike Filsaime, one of the top internet marketers in the world, GrooveFunnels is sure to become a major player in the marketing space.
GrooveFunnels Origin Story
GrooveFunnels was founded in 2020 with the mission to make marketing funnels more affordable for businesses of all sizes.
The company was founded by Mike Filsaime, a well-known internet marketer, and his team of experts.
GrooveFunnels Marketing Message
“Everything You Need to Grow Your Business Without Shrinking Your Bank Account”
Price: Starts at $99/month
Free Trial: $1 for 14 Days
- This all-in-one sales funnel software tool enables you to grow your business: sales pages, landing pages, membership sites, email marketing, and even helpdesk.
- Kartra is an all-in-one platform that offers a wide range of features to help businesses grow.
- One of Kartra’s standout features is its easy-to-use interface. The platform is simple to learn and easy to use, which makes it a great choice for entrepreneurs who are just starting out.
However, there is a limitation when building funnels with Kartra. You can only use their pre-build campaign to build funnels.
Kartra Origin Story
Kartra was founded in 2013 by Andy Jenkins and Mike Filsaime, two internet marketing experts.
The two entrepreneurs saw the need for a platform that would help businesses grow and succeed online.
So, they set out to create a platform that would offer all the features businesses need to succeed online.
Note: Mike Filsaime parted ways with Kartra in 2016.
Kartra Marketing Message
“Your Online Business Made Easy”
Price: Starts at $79/month
Free Trial: 14-Days Free Trial
- Ontraport is a platform that allows businesses to manage their sales, marketing, and customer relations.
- This sales funnel software tool offers a wide range of features, including email marketing, landing pages, CRM, and more.
- Ontraport is a great choice for businesses that want to have all their marketing tools in one place.
However, the platform can be a little overwhelming for beginners.
Ontraport Origin Story
Ontraport was founded in 2006 by Landon Ray.
Landon was looking for a platform that would allow him to manage his sales and marketing, and he couldn’t find anything that met his needs.
So, he decided to build his own platform.
Ontraport Marketing Message
“We believe in the value that small businesses bring to the world.”
Price: Starts at $299/Year
Free Trial: Not available
- Very much like OptimisePress, CartFlows is a WordPress plugin that helps you create high-converting sales pages and landing pages.
- CartFlows is a great choice for entrepreneurs who are already familiar with WordPress and want to create high-converting sales pages without learning how to code.
However, CartFlows does not offer as many features as some of the other platforms on this list.
CartFlows Origin Story
Cartflows was co-founded in 2018 by Adam Preiser and Sujay Pawar on an evening dinner that turns out to be a life-changing event for them.
They turn their frustration with the WordPress checkout page experience into a solution that helps others to increase the checkout experience and increase sales.
Cartflows Marketing Message
“#1 Sales Funnel Builder to increase conversions & maximize profits.”
Price: Starts at Free
Free Trial: Free Plan
- Systeme.io is a sales funnel software tool and marketing software platform with all the features you need to start and run your online business, including a sales funnel builder, an email service provider, and dropshipping services.
- It’s easy to use and affordable, making it perfect for entrepreneurs.
- The funnel builder lets you build sales funnels and landing pages quickly and easily.
- The autoresponder allows you to set up email campaigns and send newsletters with ease.
You can also build membership sites on any of the three plans offered, perfect for creating online courses. With systeme.io, you have all the tools you need to run your business in one place, regardless of its size.
Systeme.io Origin Story
Systeme.io was created by Aurelien Amacker, a French internet marketer who was running a successful online coaching business.
Aurelien realized that he needed a tool that was specifically designed for online entrepreneurs, so he created systeme.io.
The tool first launched in the French market and grew immensely.
Now, Aurelien and his team are looking to expand into international market.
Systeme.io Marketing Message
“The Easiest & Fastest Way to Grow Your Online Business”
Conclusion: The Best Sales Funnel Software Tool & Builder
Finding the best sales funnel software tool and builder is a lot like finding the best pair of shoes – it can be a real pain in the butt.
You have to try on a bunch of different pairs before you find the right one, and it’s not always easy to tell which one is the right one.
But when you do find the right one, it’s worth it.
Just like with shoes, you’ll know the best sales funnel builder when you find it.
It’ll just feel right.
The platform will be easy to use, it’ll have all the features you need, and it’ll just work.
If you’re not sure which sales funnel builder is right for you, I recommend trying out a few of the ones on this list.
You can’t go wrong with any of them.
What’s your favorite sales funnel builder? Let us know in the comments below!