Ready to reinvigorate your current WordPress website with a stylish new theme, or choose the perfect theme to use as the framework for a new web project? New WordPress themes are being developed and released every single day – which means no WP user is ever short of options when deciding how they want their site to look and function.
Want to see what the latest theme offerings include without wading through the web for hours on end? We’ve done the hard work for you, and compiled a list of 6 new WordPress themes we think are well worth a look this month!
Fashiro is a multipurpose premium WordPress ecommerce theme based on the WooCommerce plugin.
Offering a clean and fresh responsive design that can be used for any kind of online store, Fashiro’s main features include:
- All sub pages are customized
- Woo Commerce integration
- Google Fonts and Font Awesome compatibility
- Easy customization
- Unlimited color options
- Multi-language support
- Optimized for Fast Loading + CSS Sprite
- Unlimited banners and sliders
- A range of portfolio and gallery layouts
- Shortcode support
Fashiro offers full user guide documentation to help you install and customize this theme, and includes full PSD files for those users who want to further customize design elements.
Offering a sleek, modern design that displays perfectly on any device, Presstige has been designed for those in the printing industry in mind – but would also suit a range of businesses selling services online.
Presstige features optimized source code, and is retina ready and SEO friendly. Choose from a range of layout and page structure options, and enjoy a range of additional features, including a professional bookings calendar, Google Maps and Web Fonts compatibility, and MailChimp integration.
Designed to help your agency stand out from the crowd, Zinc is a professional premium WordPress theme with a focus on engaging visitors and potential clients with eye-catching animations, dynamic case studies, a dedicated services page, and much more.
Key features include:
- Effortless background and color customization
- Immersive portfolio posts to showcase your work with image galleries and videos
- Eye-catching HTML5 animations
- Responsive and retina ready for beautiful display on any device
- Inbuilt SEO
- Advanced functionality baked right into the theme’s core
Shutter is a versatile and stylish responsive premium WordPress theme for photographers, designers, photo studios or photobloggers.
Packed full of features, it offers five distinct pre-built design concepts starting points to choose from when designing your WordPress site. Use the theme’s inbuilt drag and drop builder to engineer a custom site with no coding skills required, and choose from more than 8000 Google Fonts and an infinite array of color options to further customize the look and feel of your website.
Ready to build a stunning portfolio? Hype helps you showcase and sell your work with a beautifully designed website powered by Zillacommerce. Packed with customization options, this attractive theme gives you everything you need for a stunning online portfolio – starting with an eye-catching hero area that features a customizable image gradient and just the right amount of parallax.
Hype’s grid-style homepage layout gives you the option to display a curated selection or your entire repertoire while building your brand. Additional features include:
- A customizable navigation
- Dedicated homepage sections for testimonials, clients, and your most recent news and blog posts
- Retina-ready support to ensure high-resolution images will look great on any screen or browser
- Ultra-customizable blog so you can share news through text, images, video, audio, links and quotes