We all know that hashtags are a really important part of everyone’s Instagram marketing strategy.
But if you’re somebody who hasn’t really had any experience in the world of hashtags yet, and you don’t really know how to optimize your hashtag strategy for success, you’re probably feeling like you’re being left behind.
The good news is that there are a lot of companies out there that can help you with your hashtag strategy on Instagram, you’ve just got to know how to pick them.
Let’s review one hashtag generator in particular, Analisa, and determine whether they’re going to be a good fit for your needs or not.
Analisa Review 2023
Analisa is an Instagram analytics and hashtag generator tool that can help you receive real time insights on everything from optimal posting schedule and content, to influencer campaigns, and so much more.
They are seen as a legit source for data and analytics.
What is Analisa?
This is an Instagram analytics platform that is considered to have the potential to change the game when it comes to a lot of brands that can’t afford to do influencer marketing the traditional way.
If you have ever wondered what the difference is between analytics and data, Analisa is able to illustrate this really well.
This low-cost marketplace is able to provide you with data, like an influencer’s follow account, and how many comments or likes they got on a specific post.
They are going to do the math for you and provide you with an engagement rate.
This is the data side of things, and these are things that you are going to get by looking at a specific post.
However, with this hashtags generator, they take things one step further, and give you analytics.
Yes, you are going to get raw data, but you’re also going to get this raw data analyzed, so that you’re going to be able to understand that the majority of those comments or likes occurred on a Saturday or a Tuesday, at 10:00 AM or 3:00 PM respectively.
This is the kind of information that you need in order to make informed decisions about influencer marketing, or even when it comes to your own Instagram profile.
The thing that makes this service so unique and powerful is that they use the same data that is publicly available, but they go so much deeper with it.
However, they are doing it at a price point that is affordable to almost everybody, which is the game changer.
This service offers two different price points, with their first one being free.
Free for One User
This service’s free option is completely free, but it’s going to be pretty limited.
The analytics that you are going to receive are pretty much the same as what we discussed previously, which means that they are just raw numbers without a lot of meaning behind them.
They are going to present them in a way that is appealing, and graphs and charts that are easy to read, so the convenience factor here is really nice.
However, they aren’t going to go that deep with them, so if you want to make the most of their more advanced features you’ll need to sign up for their premium package.
Premium $69 a Month per User
This premium plan is going to unlock everything that this service does, which we are going to cover a little bit more in-depth in the feature section.
As far as running reports go with this service, there are two main types of reports that you can run, and each comes with its own advantages.
When you run an account report, this is going to give you an in-depth analysis on the activity and profile of an influencer, while a hashtag report is going to help you monitor a campaign.
For these reports, you are going to get a number of analytics, so that you can get a deeper understanding of the subject.
- Account Report
- Engagement, like, and comment rate: While the majority of platforms are going to offer you an engagement rate, Analisa is going to break this down even further, so that you can see the difference between comments and likes. This is because not all engagement has been created equal, so when you separate them out like this, you are able to see how engaged the audience is, and on what levels.
- Average engagement rate: Just like the name suggests, this is the average over the history of the profile, and this is going to include an interactive graph, so that you can see the engagement over time. You can zoom in on any part of the graph, so that you can get a closer look.
- Total posts: this feature isn’t really true to its name, because you aren’t actually going to be able to see the total number of posts that have been made by the influencer. However, they offer some even more useful information here, including average posts per week, per day, per month, and another interactive graph that is going to drill everything down to specific dates.
- Mentions and tags: This is going to show you the hashtags and profiles that are most often used by the influencer. This is really helpful if you’re trying to find other influencers that you might want to work with, and you can also see which brands the influencer has collaborated with in the past.
- Posting map: This is going to show you the locations of all the posts, as long as they have been geotagged.
- Audience engagement and posting activity: These two different charts are really important when it comes to future planning for campaigns. Posting activity is going to show the times and days that the influencer posts, and these will be color coded for frequency. Audience engagement is going to break the data down in a similar way, by time and day, and it will also color code. This is so you can get a good idea of when the audience is paying attention, so that you can schedule posts and future collaborations.
- Hashtags most used: Of course, it is really important to be able to avoid hashtags that are used too much, so that you can keep your future posts fresh, but still stick to hashtags that are relevant, and effective when it comes to your brand’s campaign.
- Hashtag Report
- Engagement and audience: These two sections come with different metrics, followers, contributors, impressions, posts, comments, and likes. This way, you can breakdown audience and engagement, and again you can get a really specific idea of where the engagement is coming from, and how you can tweak your future campaigns.
- Total posts: Just like in the account report, this is going to show you an interactive graph, so that you can see when each post went live in a campaign.
- Total engagement: This is another interactive graph, which shows you the engagement for every day that you are trying to track.
- Participation: This is going to show you how many contributors posted with the hashtag, along with a breakdown of how many contributed post numbers.
With both the hashtag and account reports, you’re going to be able to see the most popular posts for each.
If you’re looking at analytics of an influencer, you’re going to be able to see the top posts, and as far as hashtags goes, these are going to be the ones that did the best when it came to the campaign that they were involved in.
The hashtag report is going to include another set of data, that is going to go into depth when it comes to the performance of the influencer.
Here, you’re going to be able to see what the influencer did best, and you’re also going to be able to see which ones you will probably want to pass on next campaign.
If you want to be even more strategic, you could do a hashtag report on competitors, so that you can use this to find influencers for yourself.
So, at this point, we think that you should be able to work out the difference between analytics and data.
We think that Analisa is amazingly great for helping you take your data one step further, and therefore giving you an edge over your competition, especially when it comes to your future Instagram marketing campaigns.
What About Their Team?
One thing that’s really important when reviewing services like Analisa is to take a look at all of the behind-the-scenes information that they have on their website.
The thing about services like this is that the more upfront and transparent they are with their audience and their clients, the more likely they are going to have a really good reputation, and the easier it is going to be for you to get along with them, and work with them.
The good news is that we found that Analisa was really open and honest about the team behind the scenes and gave a lot of information around how they develop their features, and how they can implement their features in order to make your life a little bit easier.
Another thing to note about Analisa is that they can also help you with TikTok, so if you’re having to expand your Instagram marketing campaigns, and incorporate TikTok somewhere in there as well, they’re going to be able to help you with both.
Their chat box is also available on their website, so that you can easily get in touch with them about any queries that you might have.
Is Analisa Safe to Use? Is it a Scam?
So, what do we ultimately think about the Analisa service?
We believe Analisa to be an aboveboard service, that is really bringing on edge when it comes to the world of data and analytics on Instagram.
Analisa Review Verdict
The thing about being a brand on Instagram is that it can be really difficult to come up with your next marketing campaign.
If you aren’t spending time looking at the analytics, and working out who your next influencer is going to be, and which hashtags are going to be best used in your marketing campaign.
The more time you spend doing this, the more successful you’re going to be, but again, if you don’t have an eye for this type of thing, you aren’t going to give yourself a really good chance of success.
We definitely recommend these guys if you want to be able to keep ahead of the competition, and capitalize on a pioneering company in the world of Instagram marketing.
Top Analisa Alternatives 2023
The Analisa service is undoubtedly one of the best in the business, but sometimes it pays to have a few other options obviously.
Let’s take a look at a couple of Analisa alternatives.
Flick can help you manage, find, and analyze hashtags for your Instagram marketing campaigns, and they say that their ultimate goal is to help their clients take the hassle out of hashtags, so that you can grow your profile, and you can reach new audiences effortlessly on Instagram.
They have a free trial for seven days, and you can cancel your subscription with them at any point. Check out our Flick review for further details.
Metahashtags is a free Instagram hashtag generator that is going to help you with analytics and metrics, so that you can work out which hashtags are doing well, and which ones could be swapped out for better options.
They say that they have all of the analytics and hashtags that you could need.
Kicksta is a tried-and-true hashtag generator that has been around the block a few times, and offers features beyond just helping you with your hashtags.
They can optimize your Instagram marketing campaigns when it comes to your hashtags, but they can also help you with engagement on Instagram in general, if you’re someone who needs a bit of help with everything.